Updates and Upgrades to all programs
This screen is for updating or upgrading programs created by RailTech Software Systems. Once you select the program from the list in the left menu, you will be prompt for a User ID and Password. The User ID and Password are case sensitive. If you do not remember your User ID or Password, then please contact us and we will let you know.
All updates and upgrades are for customers of RailTech Software Systems only. Any other use is illegal!
All programs are in a Windows 32 Bit format and must have the 32 Bit Runtime Engine installed on each computer that utilizes the program.
If you need to install or upgrade the 32 Bit Runtime Engine on any computer, you can retrieve the latest installation program by clicking
on the link below;
32 Bit Runtime Engine Build 2215. 14 mb
IMPORTANT: You need to save the above file anywhere on your computer and run it only after you have rebooted your computer. Once you have installed the runtime engine, the system will automatically reboot your computer again. If it does not, than you need to reboot your computer
Once you have installed the 32 Bit Runtime Engine, then go to your control panel and open the BDE Administrator.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, In the Control Panel, select "All Control Panel Items" and open the BDE Administrator.
Click on the tab Configuration next to the tab Databases. Click on Drivers then Native then DBASE. On the right you will see a line for Level. Change the setting from 7 to 5, then click on the next line to set it. Now exit the screen. The system will ask if you want to save it, state Yes. You are now ready!
If you cannot find the BDE Administrator in the Control Panel, than do the following;
1. Click on the icon Computer
2. Click on the arrow next to Local Disk (C)
3. Click on the arrow next to Program Files (x86)
4. Click on the arrow next to Common Files
5. Click on the arrow next to Borland
6. Click on the folder BDE
7. Double click on bdeadmin to open the program
8. Click on Configuration
9. Click on the plus sign next to Drivers
10. Click on the plus sign next to Native
11. Click on DBASE
12. Change Level 7 on the right side to Level 5 than press the down arrow to set it.
13. Click the X at the top right to exit and save the settings.